Scribble Mix Banner

Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Noodle Doodle

Ramen ramen college days
barely eating wishing for good grades
Classroom lectures teachers grumble
out on the quad students tumble
Drinking wildly before a test
prevented from doing the very best.
During holidays returning home
coming back to buddies staying in the dorm
Faded away the found found days
remembering the times of my alma mater
Always

Yes I ate a bowl of ramen noodles and thought back on college then sat down and wrote this piece.  It is so basic I am not sure it needs to be revised.

I didn't have the typical college experience described even though I at my fair share of ramen.  I worked two or three jobs, slept two hours a night and went to a commuter college but I still had fun.  The reason I wrote in the fashion I did is to relate to more people.  Our college experiences our all different but the fortunate among us look back on them fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment