Scribble Mix Banner

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Gossip

The art of profane profanity, gossip.  I tell you profanity.  Have you heard.  Well isn't that scandalous.  I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it myself.  Honest to God.  My goodness gracious.  Did you hear about the neighbors across the way.  The husband's having an affair.  The daughter's pregnant.  The son's dropped out of college and moved back in.  Their new born baby didn't turn out even,has nine toes.  Then you got the wife who's drinking.  How low. At her age.  He'll never amount to anything.  What a shame poor thing.  I almost pity her  The rumors, the tales, the webs that are spun.  Words that accomplish nothing but end up in hurt.  To struggle to know what's not to be known.  To make things up from minds lies are grown.  Useless words that never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment