Scribble Mix Banner

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Purpose of My Scribbles Mix

I am starting this blog to share my scribbles.  My scribbles can be my own quotes, poems, short stories, letters or even just some junk I put down on paper during the course of the day, if I think it is interesting.  Some of the content on this site will be left in the form of a rough draft.  If you find the draft interesting leave a comment and I will try to complete the work.  Maybe I shouldn't admit to sloppiness up front.  Oh well getting on.

I would like to write full time.  I have a donation button so if you've received value from what you've experience on this blog please take the time to contribute.   Well I will look forward to hearing your feedback once I get up some content.  Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment